Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This morning I woke up to a fresh blanket of snow in Kyiv. It was very pretty. Fresh snow always reminds me that God's grace makes me appear to be white as snow. Just like the snow today makes everything a little brighter and definitely cleaner, so do our lives become fresh and clean because of Jesus' sacrificial death and resurrection!

I had another meeting today that went well and spent some time working on my Russian! Marina, you will be happy to hear that many have commented on my clear pronunciation. Then I had the chance to spend the evening with a friend who works in Kyiv at the embassy. It was fun to catch up!

Tomorrow I have a meeting with another organization, ReachGlobal. I will talk with their Kyiv director and his wife. Please continue to pray for guidance and insight as I meet with many about long term ministry opportunities. I will then have lunch with a Ukrainian friend and end the day with missionaries I've been friends with for many years!

Thanks for you continued prayers!

2 comments:

Julie said...

glad to hear you brought the snow to kiev! :) thanks for the updates.

Marina said...

Way to go! Glad to hear about pronunciation! ;) Sounds like you are having a pretty successful trip.