Monday, February 9, 2009

meetings, meetings, and more meetings!!
















Please pray for me! I have one more day in Kyiv and it will be a busy one. I start out meeting with the USAID office to gather some information, then meet with a friend who is going through a difficult time and run to meet a team leader.

Pray that the timing works. Public transportation is always a bit of a gamble! And, my ability to navigate maps and directions in Russian always plays a part as well... My time here has been busy but so, so profitable. As I reflect on the past several days I am amazed at God's hand and timing.

It's hard to believe that I leave on Wednesday morning already. Kyiv continues to be rainy and fairly warm for this time of the year. (About 38 degrees today) I cannot say thank you enough to those who helped financially and for the many who continue to pray for me on this journey. I could not do this alone. Together, we are God's army!!

I have posted a few pictures from this weekend. My Ukrainian friends at Richards home Saturday night when he cooked chili for us all! And, the house church I attended on Sunday where we celebrated a young woman's birthday. And, my friends Sasha and Natasha on Sunday night when we had a chance to catch up.

No comments: