Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Geography IS irrelevant!

Tonight as we started our conference with a time of singing and praising together, for a minute I didn't know where I was. I was looking up at a plaster ceiling with a light hanging down and it dawned on me that geography is irrelevant! I did not care where I was or what country I was in, I was just caught up in the moment pouring my heart out to God. I was surrounded by people who share the same passion for people in different parts of the world and we were singing with one voice to bring God praise! I will remember that moment for a very, very long time.

From Sunday to Wednesday I have been in 4 countries and have traveled in planes, cars, trains and a bus to get here. It is a sweet time. Tomorrow we spend the day as a group, in our teams and individually praying and fasting. Please pray for all of us to seek God's face and to listen to His voice.

I'm in Wisla, Poland for the European ReachGlobal conference with the Kyiv, Ukraine team and next week I will be back in Ukraine for a few days to touch base with ministry partners, look at some apartments and talk with the language school about this fall's schedule.

Thanks for walking this journey with me!

No comments: